Head of Division
The principal responsibilities of the Division of International Cooperation and Protocol are:
- To determine priority areas for international cooperation and to develop forward plans for the University’s international collaborations;
- To establish more contacts with international and interregional partners in order to enable mutually advantageous cooperation;
- To organize and to provide the coordination and operational aspects of official, working, and private visits of international and interregional delegations to the University.
The Division’s key functions include:
- Developing plans and policies for international partnerships and collaborations;
- Arranging visits of representatives from international partners and potential partners to the University, as well as participating in organizing negotiations and meetings with them, drafting and signing documents related thereto; providing support in planning, organizing and delivering international and interregional activities (conferences, seminars, round-table discussions, meetings, etc.);
- Establishing mutually beneficial contacts and partnerships with international and interregional research and educational organizations, associations and governmental institutions;
- Coordinating the activities of the University’s academic units related to the implementation of international and interregional collaborations in accordance with existing agreements; facilitating engagement of the University’s faculty and staff in international activities under agreements with other educational institutions and organizations;
- Assessing results and monitoring the implementation of the University’s international and interregional collaborations; advising on terms and conditions of cooperation; developing reviews and analytical materials related to the University’s international collaborations and development for further consideration by the University’s leadership and Academic Board; drafting projects, providing relevant solutions and recommendations;
- Providing expert opinion on and selecting proposals for international and interregional collaborations based on the development priorities of the University;
- Providing support for exploring best global practices in education and training of faculty and students.