Vernadsky CFU offers Pre-University study programmes that prepare you for success at university. Our programmes are designed for international students to enable them to acquire or improve their Russian language skills, as well as to gain core knowledge in a new subject area or refresh their skills before entering a degree programme in one of the following areas of study: sciences, engineering, humanities, and economics.
By combining years of expertise with the latest teaching trends and techniques, Vernadsky CFU brings you an unparalleled experience.
We have over 30 years of experience in helping students with their language needs. You will be carefully guided by expert teachers who will give you the support and advice you need to excel.
At Vernadsky CFU, Pre-University programmes are delivered by two University units — the Preparatory Department for Foreign Nationals and the Medical Academy named after S.I. Georgievsky’s Preparatory Department.
Programmes Key Facts:
- Hands-on learning from experienced instructors
- Small class sizes of a maximum of 10 students per class for individual attention
- Mode of study: full time, on campus, Monday through Friday
- Unique curriculum designed to maximize your learning
- Assessment: exam in the Russian language and exam in subjects related to the chosen area of study (sciences, engineering, humanities, or economics)
- Award: on completion, a Certificate of Completion is issued
- Duration: 8 to 10 months
- Start dates: September and later in the year whenever a new group is created
- All students are provided with university accommodation
- Diverse range of extracurricular and leisure activities, country specific immersion
In order to receive an invitation letter for your visa application to attend any of our Pre-University programmes, please fill in and submit the following documentation:
- Application form (download);
- Scanned copy of your passport with a minimum validity of twenty-two (22) months from the date of application;
- Scanned copy of your secondary or higher education certificate and its transcript;
- Ten (10) 30mm by 40mm photos.
All documents must be translated into Russian and their certified translations must be attached to the email along with other attachments.
Medical Academy named after S.I. Georgievsky