Applications for admission to Vernadsky CFU programmes must be made online by e-mailing the required documents to:
List of documents required to be submitted via email:
- Completed application form (download);
- Current valid passport of a foreign national which will be used to enter the Russian Federation and which expires not earlier than August 31, 2022;
- Educational certificate that entitles its holder to apply for admission to a higher education institution and its transcript (if available);
- Document confirming name change (if applicable).
All documents must be translated into Russian and their certified translations must be attached to the email along with other attachments.
Upon enrollment and within seven (7) days of entering the Russian Federation, students are required to submit to the Office of International Affairs the originals of the following:
- Current valid passport of a foreign national and its notarised translation;
- Educational certificate that entitles its holder to apply for admission to a higher education institution, its transcript (if available) and their notarised translation;
- HIV-negative certificate and COVID-19-negative certificate;
- Migration card where the purpose of entering the country is specified as Study.
Failure to provide the above documentation will result in expulsion from the university for non-compliance with the Admission Rules.