7 steps to protect yourself from coronavirus
- Avoid public places: shopping malls, gyms and entertainment events. Don’t use public transport in rush hour;
2. Use a disposable medical face mask (respirator) in public places and change it every 2-3 hours;
- Avoid close contacts and don’t stay in the same room with people who have visible signs of acute respiratory viral infection (coughing, sneezing, nasal discharge);
- Wash your hands with soap and water thoroughly when you come back home and after contacts with other people;
- Disinfect gadgets, office equipment and surfaces you touch;
- Limit embraces and shaking hands when you greet people if possible;
- Use only individual body hygiene kit (towel, toothbrush).
5 rules when coronavirus infection is suspected:
- Stay at home. If you feel worse, call a doctor and inform him about the places you have visited for the recent two weeks and your possible contacts. Strictly follow the doctor’s recommendations;
- Minimize contacts with healthy people, especially with old people and people with chronic conditions. Only one person should provide care for an ill person.
- Use a disposable napkin or handkerchief when you cough or sneeze in order to cover your mouth. If you don’t have any napkin or handkerchief sneeze into your elbow area.
- Use personal hygiene items and disposable tableware.
- Provide wet cleaning with disinfectants and frequent ventilation of the room.